Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm definatly more sensitive.

This morning I went to breakfast with some men from the church. We went to the normal breakfast place and when I walked through the door the smell was incredible. Ham, Sausage, Bacon, and Eggs ( I don't even like eggs) and it all smelled so good. I've never noticed how good it smells before. Apparently fasting makes my nose more sensitive to great smells.

Which leads me to another thing. How fasting can help us be more sensitive to other things as well. More sensitive to God's voice, more sensitive to promptings, more sensitive to hearing the needs of others. That's just what fasting does it makes us more sensitive.

So keep going. Stay sensitive and believe that God is doing something great.

I'm praying for you, and you pray for me.

Pastor Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment