Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where did it all begin

Hey Guys I hope your fast is going well. Hunger pains have kind of passed for me and I just feel like there's a pit in the middle of my stomach. Don't forget to drink plenty of water. I spice mine up with lemon juice and some sweetener. It makes it more bearable.

I read the third chapter of John with you today and was drawn to verse 6 where the bible states, flesh gives birth to flesh and spirit gives birth to spirit. I believe that is what we are doing at Central Assembly. That is the purpose of this fast to give birth to something spiritual. You don't earn God's blessing by Fasting, but I do believe you can give birth to something spiritual significant for the rest of the year in your life.

Continue on. I'm praying for you and you pray for me.

Pastor Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment