Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank the Lord for What you have

Last night it happened. For the first time since the begining of my Daniel fast I thought I really would like some meat. Another Baked Potoato just didn't seem to cut it and to be honest I'm kind of tired of Salad honestly between you and me I want a hamburger. That doesn't sound spiritual but it's true.

Which causes me to think and understand this I should be thankful for what I have to eat. Thank you Lord for this food bless and nourish it to my body in Jesus name amen. That's the standard prayer at the Ward house. How many times are we really thankful for the food we have, the blessing of good food, and the nourishment it brings.

I have a good friend who is struggling now to keep food down. He's lost tons of weight and down to 122 pounds. He would be so grateful for food now. I look at the people on TV in Haiti and think they would be so thankful for any food right now. Maybe the Daniel fast should be a reminder to all of us. Thank you Lord for this food.

Just a thought.

Pastor Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment