Saturday, January 16, 2010

Powerful Fasting Scripture

Sorry I missed blogging yesterday. I hope your fasting season is going well. Look at it this way we're almost 1/3 of the way through. I hope you will keep dedicating your fast to God, praying for miracles, setting aside time to pray, and trusting God for Good things.

Last night Tammie read me a powerful scripture from the Message version of John 6 verse 27 states; Don't wast your energy striving for perishable food like that. Work for food that sticks with you, food that nourishes your lasting life, food the Son of man provides. He and what he does are guaranteed by God the Father to last.

What a powerful scripture for our 21 day fast. I'm praying for food that will last in 2010.

Praying for you and you pray for me.

Pastor Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment